As a Atlanta wedding officiant it’s very important to perform a dynamic ceremony for the bride and groom. It's important for the bride and to feel special on the most important day of their life. Performing the ceremony is not only standing in front of guests and having the couple repeat their vows, or blessing the ring and declaring them Mr and Mrs.
Here are 6 quick tips for getting ready to perform a wedding ceremony:
1. Are the bride & groom ready?
2. Are family members are sitting in the first row?
3. Is your microphone connected?
4. Are all legal documents in order and in the building?
5. Are the rings in the building?
6. Does everyone involved in the ceremony know their role?
If you have any question on creating a spectacular wedding ceremony, be sure to reach out. Our Atlanta Wedding Officiant is available to help.